A Wonderful Year Full of Growth and Change
By Jim Wambach | December 31st,2019
We’ve made significant stides during the first year of our four-year inititave
We are so grateful for your support over the past 12 months, which have been filled with growth and change. During the first year of our four-year initiative, we have made substantial strides toward serving and empowering more vulnerable children in our neighborhoods.
Because of your input, we have improved our ability to connect with our community by…
- Changing our name to better articulate who we serve
- Launching an all-new Quarterly Newsletter spotlighting the children we serve
- Developing all-new community partnerships and strengthening old ones
Serving more children is important, but we also want to continually improve the benefits the kids receive from our programs so we’ve…
- Launched Path2Math, our new 1:1 math tutoring program
- Launched CareerBridge Academy, an enhanced version of CareerBridge
YOU are the reason more children are able to be reached by a caring community at a critical time in their life – to nurture hope, the courage to dream, and the opportunity to thrive. All of us are extremely grateful for the gifts of time and funding you provide each year.