The results are in!
A big thanks to over 30 members of the Children Rising family who participated in our first ever Virtual 5K.
They trained, raised dollars, and ran wherever they chose!
And the results are in. We raised over $11,000!
Here are the awardees of our Hope for Children Now Virtual 5K:
- Most Dollars – Bekah Wilson who raised $1,100!
- Most Donors – Reto Peter who had 15 donors!
- Fastest Time/Rate (min/mi) – Bob Dailey who averaged 7:51 minutes per mile!
- Greatest Elevation Gain – Jen and Sam Roth who hiked an elevation gain of 456 feet with their family!
- Best Photo – Kevin and Becca Hu whose 5K actually included two small kiddos on bikes and fellow 5K participant Suresh Barre!
- Most Creative Route – Mark Perra who took a 22.2-mile bike ride on Mt. Diablo with an elevation gain of 4380 feet!